Thursday, February 11, 2010

CHANGE:IT STARTS WITH ME

Our country badly needs a Hero.........a hero that will change our country into a better and progressive country and that hero are the youth and one of the youth is me.Change will start with me..Iacan help our country to make it a better nation by organizing or by joining a progrm for the cleanliness of our environment.I will clean our surroundings and will not destroy it.I will use the 3R's-REduce,Reuse,and Recycle and by maintaining the cleanliness and orderliness of our environment.
I will be agood and a disciplined youth of our country.We Filipinos youth must unite togetherand help one another to make our country a progressive country..And this coming elections we must choose the most deserving leader who will handle our country and will change our country and make it a better nation.
So we must help one another and be responsible for the sake of of our country and for our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment