Tuesday, October 27, 2009

""My Reflections in our Second Quarter"

I have learned many things in our activities in T.L.E like how to create a HTML TAGS.These things that i have learned are very useful for us students but sometimes I encountered some problems in these activities like creating the HTML TAGS are not quite easy.You must be very careful and be observant so that you may not missed some important tags in your activities.We must study our lessons so that we will know how to do our activities and to get more high grades in the test,but we should not just study we must also listen to our teachers so that we may understand what he is talking about.I have also learned many important values in our Values subject like being patience.We should have patience in all things-like having patience in reviewing many lessons so that we may get a high grade s.If we have no patience we can not do our responsibilities in our home and in our school we can't do our activities and projects.I have also learned the elements of attitude example is being pity or being kind to someone and many more.But in our Science subject I don't learned much not like the other subjects.Our teacher is too fast in discussing the topic and she cant explain everything shes talking about especially the problems to be solved.I cant understand her sometimes because Im not listening.I have leaned many things in our other subjects.
That is my Reflections in our second Quarter-the things that I have learned and the problems I encountered in our Second Grading.

No comments:

Post a Comment