Thursday, October 15, 2009

"My Teacher,My Hero.."

"..My teacher is my hero..Everyone one of us wants to study and learn many things in this world.We study to become successful someday,like a doctor,lawywer,engineer and the most impotant the Teacher.If there's no teacher there's no any kind of professional jobs.A teacher is very important in our lives.
My teacher is my Hero...because he teaches us to learn many things and he disciplines us to become a good stuent.They trained to become an obedient and intelligent student.And he is always ther to help us.he always encourages us to study harder to reach our dreams in lifes..That's a teacher..our Hero who patiently sacrifices their time just to teach us good things even if we are very naughty sometimes and thats because they love their students very much.A teacher is our second mother in school so we must respect them and always obey them..

No comments:

Post a Comment